Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )
![]() ![]() |
| Syle |
1.9.2026, 16:37
Сообщение
#1
|
|
Студент ![]() ![]() Группа: Продвинутые Сообщений: 238 Регистрация: 16.4.2024 Город: Иваново Учебное заведение: ИРГУ Вы: преподаватель |
Hey everyone! I'm from Slovakia and I'm wondering if there's an official vavada slovakia domain for players in my country. I want to make sure I'm using the right regional version if it exists. Does Vavada have a dedicated site for Slovakia, or should I just use the global .com version? If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!
|
| Nikos7 |
1.9.2026, 17:08
Сообщение
#2
|
|
Студент ![]() ![]() Группа: Продвинутые Сообщений: 235 Регистрация: 18.4.2024 Город: Челябинск Учебное заведение: УРГУ |
I haven't seen an official "vavada slovakia" domain mentioned on the main site. Vavada does operate regional domains for some countries (like .am, .gr, etc.), but I'm not sure if Slovakia has a dedicated one. The global .com version works perfectly from anywhere and offers multiple language options, including Slovak. If you're concerned about language or payment methods, the main site should already support them. For the most reliable access, I'd recommend using the main global domain: vavada slovakia – this will take you to the official platform. Hope that helps!
|
![]() ![]() |
|
Текстовая версия | Сейчас: 9.10.2026, 5:48 |
Зеркало сайта Решебник.Ру - reshebnik.org.ru